LIQUID SURFACE STERILIZER
For use once daily to completely sterilize facility surfaces
Ygiene (Stericide - new name) is a ready-to-use liquid surface sterilizer that kills all forms of microbial life (including spores) by keeping surfaces moist for 20 minutes to deliver chemistry for effective sterilization claims (exam tables, countertops, cages, and more). This makes Ygiene an essential component of an effective sanitation program for reducing disease transmission in animal care facilities.
- Paracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide combination that sterilizes surfaces in 20 minutes with no rinsing necessary
- Dries without leaving a residue or film
- Ready-to-use solution requires no mixing
- Relatively pH neutral (pH 4.5)
- Excellent materials compatibility – surfactants and buffers protect stainless steel and other surfaces from corrosion
Color fast – Ygiene does not bleach colored surfaces
Environmentally friendly – breaks down to oxygen, water, and carbon dioxide. When it's dry, it's gone!
- Just spray surface, walk away, and allow to air dry. As soon as surface is dry it has been fully sterilized (just like an autoclave) and is completely safe for animals and people.
- We recommend spraying down all critical surfaces at the end of the day, and when you come back in the morning, you know the surfaces have been completely sterilized (wear gloves when spraying to avoid bleach-ing of hands)
EPA # 81242-1 (see label for complete instructions)