Hygiena EnSURE™ Touch
EnSURE™ Touch is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from a variety of long-trusted quality tests, providing rapid and accurate sanitation verification data. EnSURE™ Touch features a 5-inch touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. EnSURE™ Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring and risk management.
The most used ATP system just got smarter!
EnSURE™ Touch's responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena's ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips. Functioning just like a smartphone, easily navigate through locations, plans, users, and settings with just a few touches, even while wearing gloves.
Key Functional Features:
- Verify sanitation of surfaces, liquids, and product testing in as little as 10 seconds
- Test and compare the effectiveness of sanitation products and procedures
- Train and monitor sanitation crew and QC/ QA employees
- Support SSOP and objectively prove cleaning standards have been met
- Quickly identify when replaceable parts like belts and brushes should be replaced
- Identify problem areas in your facility that need more attention
- Provide on-the-spot training and feedback
- Meet FSMA, GFSI, and ISO standards
- Reduce risk of food poisoning, facility closure, and product recalls
- Lower facility testing costs by bringing testing in-house
- Provide evidence of due diligence - HACCP
Size: 7” x 3” x 1”
Weight: 0.7 lbs
Memory: 2GB internal + cloud storage
Connectivity: USB or Wi-Fi
Language: Supports multiple languages
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB-C charging