Airless Foam Sprayer Made with Advanced Technology
Compact Foamers and Sprayers are convenient alternatives to wall-mounted Foam / Rinse / Chemical application spray systems. These medium-volume, hose-end, venturi injection units use city water pressure (20 - 100 PSI) to draw chemical concentrate from the attached bottle and blend it into the water stream.
Alpha Tech Pet’s Airless Foam Sprayers are an easier way to apply sanitizers and disinfectants to different surfaces. The hand-held units use advanced technology to blend a chemical concentrate with the water stream, producing a clinging wet foam that can be applied to any surface allowing longer dwell times of solutions being used.
Simple and Effective
The Airless Foam Sprayer is compact and moveable for easy access. All you have to do is aim the sprayer toward the surface and the sprayer does the rest of the job. Quickly disconnect the bottle and foam assembly unit to rinse through the trigger gun. This makes cleanup fast and simple.
Wide Range of Distance
All messes are attacked, whether they are up close or far away. The wet foam and chemical solution can be directed at a surface that is up close or at distances that are up to 12 feet. Simply aim and pull the trigger and the mess will be tackled.
A Deep Cleaning System
The Airless Foam Sprayer includes a Model 25 Foamer that easily attaches to the base. The diluted solution then moves through the system to make a wet foam that clings to surfaces. The Model 50 Compact Sprayer can be attached to use as a non-foaming chemical spray applicator.
An Easy Way to Sanitize any Facility
Alpha Tech Pet designed the Airless Foam Sprayer with the animal care industry in mind. This cutting-edge cleaning system will do wonders for jobs that require water, chemicals, or foam. It works great for small jobs at home, all the way to larger jobs in animal care facilities.
- Foamer creates rich, wet foam to increase chemical contact time and effectiveness
- Foam provides visual confirmation of complete coverage
- Projects foam up to 12' (depending on water pressure)
- The stainless steel quick disconnect socket features 6 retaining balls to lock the bottle assembly securely in place
- Quick disconnect the foam assembly to rinse
- Quick connect the sprayer assembly to apply a fan pattern liquid spray
- Light, 32oz bottles reduce wrist and arm fatigue and the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- No moving parts! Venturi action dilutes chemical consistently
- Great performance with pressure as low as 20 PSI
- Durable! Foamer and injector bodies are machined in the USA, not molded
- Outlasts and outperforms similar molded plastic products
- Impact resistant lids stand up to substantial abuse
- Color-coded lids and guns encourage chemical awareness and safety (blue, red, yellow, or green available)
- No wetted brass components for optimal chemical resistance
- (1) Polypropylene Model 25 Foamer body with stainless steel QD plug
- (1) Polypropylene Model 50 Sprayer body with recessed fan nozzle and stainless steel QD plug
- (1) Heavy-duty garden hose gun with stainless steel 6-ball QD socket (blue gun standard)
- (2) 32oz wide-mouth, HDPE bottles
- (1) Heavy-duty sprayer bottle lid (yellow standard)
- (1) Heavy-duty foamer bottle lid (blue standard)
- (2) 20 color-coded precision metering tips to set dilution ratios