Summer and warm weather are finally here and with the warm weather brings the return of the Parvovirus! To control and prevent this virus from effecting your pups, you need to be proactive and use products that will give you the best outcome for your pups. We have a wide range of products that can help protect against the Parovirus.
When using our products to kill this potentially deadly virus, follow the protocol below:
- Remove all animals, bedding, toys and feeding bowls from the room you’re disinfecting.
- DO NOT pressure wash, because this can actually spread the infection
- RINSE the surface debris away
- Spray the product on the surface and allow the product to sit, without being touched for about ten minutes.
- As the remaining debris becomes loose, start mixing it up.
- Rinse the area with clean water thoroughly and keep all animals, bedding and toys out of the room until everything is dry.
- After all visible products are removed, you may return the animals and anything else that belongs to that particular room.
Do not use bleach! Bleach, for one won’t effectively remove the virus, and it can be absorbed through the paws harming dogs and cats.
For more information about our Parvovirus Products, please give Alpha Tech Pet a call at 800-222-5537.