Beef flavored CBD for Pets from Industrial Hemp
Vediol™ is a unique, “industrial hemp-based” alternative to the use of medical marijuana for the treatment of various veterinary conditions. Cannabidiol (CBD) Science is the answer. The Vediol blend delivers a highly purified cannabinoid/terpene consortium, devoid of THC. Vediol Beef-flavored CBD for Pets from lawfully cultivated Industrial Hemp is based upon multiple patented technologies, providing a proprietary liquid supplement to support your pet's natural systems for a healthy and happy life. Vediol contains multiple active components formulated to support the Endocannabinoid System.
The proprietary and patented technologies behind Vediol blend yield the following benefits for the veterinary community over other CBD alternatives and blends currently available:
- Purity We utilize a novel, proprietary “cold-pressed” technology to deliver a stable and high level of active CBD in every dose, ensuring there is no heat damage to the active phytonutrients in the oils. As an FYI – heating oils above 1040 F is damaging to phytonutrient effectiveness.
- Blend Our proprietary blend insures Entourage and enhanced synergistic product effectiveness.
- Bioavailability We utilize patent-pending Taurinol® to enhance bioavailability of fat-soluble compounds, and Piperine ester to increase bioavailability of non-oil soluble compounds.
- Delivery We utilize a hydrosome technology that creates a condition of polymorphism to enhance absorption through formation of micro-particles “micelles” for holding small volumes of chemical reactants for improved assimilation of active ingredients, and two absorption enhancing technologies to enhance mucosal penetration for accelerated onset of beneficial effects.
= Enhanced Product Effectiveness
Vediol™ Proprietary Blend (2-ounce bottle):
Hemp oil containing a Natural Entourage Terpene complex of beta-Caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, beta-Myrcene, alpha-Humulene, Cannabidiol (CBD)*, alpha-Copaene and alpha-Bisabolol; Olea europaea (oil), Taurinol™ (Taurine ester). With naturally occurring cannabis sesquiterpenes, lecithin, & natural beef flavor.
** Daily Value Not Established
150mg/ounce naturally occurring cannabidiol.
Dogs: 2-4 drops per 10lb body weight, 2 to 4 times daily (to effect). Start with smallest dose. Cats: 1-2 drops, twice daily. Can be mixed with food.
Vediol Features and Benefits
- Helps support your pet's natural systems for a healthy and happy life
- Formulated to support the Endocannabinoid System
- Multiple Active Components
- Multiple Patented Technologies
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease