Veterinary CBD for Pets from Hemp
For sale by use of licensed Veterinarians only
Vediol™ is a 100% hemp extract, plant-based nutraceutical for support of a pet's endocannabinoid system. Cannabidiol (CBD) Science is the answer. The Vediol blend delivers a highly purified cannabinoid/terpene consortium, devoid of THC. Vediol CBD for Pets from lawfully cultivated Hemp is based upon multiple patented and patent-pending technologies, providing a proprietary liquid solution to support your pet's natural systems for a healthy and happy life. Vediol contains multiple active components formulated to support the Endocannabinoid System.
The proprietary and patented/patent-pending technologies behind Vediol blend yield the following benefits for the veterinary community over other CBD isolates, alternatives, and blends currently available. Vediol is protected by one or more of the following patents and patent pending: 13/973,509; 15/144,039; 15/853,748; 15/986,515; 62/329,042; 15/582,007.
- Purity Utilizing a proprietary subcritical “cold-pressed” technology to deliver a stable and high level of active CBD in every dose, ensuring there is no heat damage to active phytonutrients in the oils. As an FYI – heating oils above 115°F is damaging to phytonutrient quality and effectiveness.
- Blend Our proprietary blend insures the Entourage effect and enhanced synergistic product effectiveness.
- Bioavailability We utilize patent-pending Taurinol™ to enhance bioavailability of fat-soluble compounds, and Piperine ester to increase bioavailability of non-fat soluble compounds.
- Delivery We use a technology that creates a condition of polymorphism to enhance absorption through formation
of micro-particles called (“micelles”) for holding small volumes of chemical
reactants for improved assimilation of active ingredients, plus two absorption enhancing technologies to enhance mucosal penetration for accelerated onset of beneficial effect.
= Enhanced Product Effectiveness
Vediol™ Proprietary Blend (2-ounce bottle):
Hemp oil containing Natural Entourage Sesquiterpene complex of Beta-Caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Alpha-Humulene, Cannabidiol (CBD)*, Ocimene-1, P-cymene, Olea europaea (oil), Taurinol™ (Taurine ester). In naturally occurring sesquiterpenes from lawfully cultivated industrial hemp, lecithin, all-natural flavor.
** Daily Value Not Established
150mg/ounce naturally occurring cannabidiol.
Dogs: 3 drops per 10lb body weight, 2 times daily (adjust to effect). Cats: 2 drops, twice daily. Can be mixed with food.
Vediol Features and Benefits
- Help support your pet’s natural systems for a healthy and happy life
- Derived from lawfully cultivated hemp
- Multiple active components
- Beta-Myrcene Free
- Supports the Endocannabinoid System
- Multiple Patented Technologies
While no causal link has been established, abundant research would suggest non-human patients may benefit from receiving hemp derived CBD in support of their endocannabinoid system. Vediol makes no medical claims from use of its products.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.