The WR-4 2-Way Foam/Rinse/2-Way Sanitize System is a combination applicator featuring the unique all-in-one SmartWand™. This venturi injection system uses standard city water pressure (35 - 125 PSI) to draw and blend chemical concentrate into the water stream to create accurately diluted solutions. Apply two different sanitizers and two foaming chemicals separately or simultaneously. The foaming solutions then flow through the discharge hose and the SmartWand™ which draws in atmospheric air to create and project wet, clinging foam on to any surface up close or at distances up to 6 feet. Simply open the appropriate ball valve and rotate the SmartWand™ to use the fan pattern spray setting to apply sanitizers or to rinse at full pressure.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed for foam cleaning, rinsing and sanitizing medium to large sized areas where compressed air is not available
- The SmartWandTM is a unique 3-in-one device for alternating between airless foam, rinsing and sanitizing
- Projects wet, clinging foam which increases chemical contact time and effectiveness
- Foaming expands the chemical and reduces over-application by providing visual assurance of coverage
- Use ball valves to alternate between 2 different foaming and 2 sanitizing chemicals or different dilution ratios of the same chemicals.
- Chemical resistant components ensure years of outstanding performance with minimal maintenance
- Draws chemical concentrate from any sized container (chemical ball valves for alternating chemicals or ratios).
- Use it where 35-125 PSI water is available
- Ball valves to alternate foaming, rinsing and sanitizing
- 20 color-coded precision metering tips to set dilution ratios
- 50' discharge hose and ball valve