Ideally suited for daily scrubbing & project work (deep scrubbing or strip jobs) in medium to large sized Animal Care Facilities. Rectangular Orbital Head allows cleaning in tight spaces, right up to baseboards, minimizing backsplash.
With BatteryShield™ automated battery protection system to protect wet batteries from low water damage.
- 11 gallon solution tank, with a 13 gallon recovery tank.
- 20 inch walk-behind battery-powered (two lead acid batteries) orbital scrubber.
- Provides unmatched cleaning on flooring surfaces.
- Comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year/1,200 hour isoltor warranty (competitors call these "wear items").
- 110 minutes of scrubbing time per tank @ 0.1 gpm, capable of scrubbing 14,175 sq' per hour.
- Battery run time of up to 4.0 hours.
- Well cared-for lead acid batteries last about 1.5 years.
- 75 & 100 lb pad pressure and 2,200 rpm pad speed.
- 30" squeegee width, 52" isle turn, and low operations sound (65dBA).
- 1/4 HP Traction drive system.
- Made in USA, and backed by a National Service Network of Maintenance Providers.
- Easy on/off pad replacement.
- Use Red Buffing Pads (20x14) for general cleaning needs. Purchased seperately.
- Use a retaining pad (between buffing pad & strip pad) plus a Maroon Surface Prep Pad to strip floor surfaces using water alone. Purchased seperately.
- FREIGHT IS FOB MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN for orders less than $9,000. For orders over $9,000 freight is free to a single location in the USA.