Ideally suited for general floor cleaning needs in all types of Animal Care Facilities. This is your best option for use in facilities with cement floors and wide-open spaces.
With BatteryShield™ automated battery protection system to protect wet batteries from low water damage.
- 11 gallon solution tank, with a 13 gallon recovery tank.
- 20 inch walk-behind battery-powered (two lead acid batteries) disk scrubber.
- Provides unmatched cleaning on flooring surfaces.
- Comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year/1,200 hour isoltor warranty (competitors call these "wear items").
- 55 minutes of scrubbing time per tank @ 0.2 gpm, capable of scrubbing 14,175 sq' per hour.
- Battery run time of up to 3.5 hours.
- Well cared-for lead acid batteries last about 1.5 years.
- 60 & 90 lb pad pressure and 230 rpm pad speed.
- 30" squeegee width, 52" isle turn, and low operations sound (65dBA).
- 1/4 HP Traction drive system.
- Made in USA, and backed by a National Service Network of Maintenance Providers.
- Use a Nylon Brush for general cleaning needs (especially large cement floors). Purchased seperately.
- Use Red Buffing Pads for more aggressive general cleaning needs. Purchased seperately.
- Use Black Stripping Pad for striping floor surfaces when needed. Purchased seperately.
- Easy on/off pad replacement.
- FREIGHT IS FOB MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN for orders less than $9,000. For orders over $9,000 freight is free to a single location in the USA.