Miele’s Little Giant compact washer is perfect for animal care facilities. Offering short wash times, high temperature disinfection and highest extraction speed. The washer provides animal care professionals with a superior hygienic clean and the ability to thermally disinfect textiles. The fast cycle times and superior spin speeds significantly reduce drying times often cutting them in half, enabling clinics to process towels in significantly less time. The 15 pound capacity drum can hold 10 bath towels. The main differences between the Little Giants and residential models are longevity, durability, speed and high temperatures.
German engineered with high performance heater elements, intelligent water intake controls and short cycle times, the Little Giant is the ultimate tool for animal care facilities with space constraints and high throughput laundry demands.
- Truly commercial units designed to run all day long. Domestic machines no matter how good the quality, are only built to run a few loads a day. That is why most facilities have to replace them yearly.
- The Little Giant washer bearing is designed to last at least 25,000 operating hours. When used 40 hours a week the bearing is designed to last at least 13 years.
- Onboard heaters heat the water to 200°F with sanitization and disinfection programs.
- Miele washers have the highest spin speeds of any washer on the market, cutting drying time in half. No more waiting for the dryer to finish. The washer and dryer work in tandem improving work flow and increasing throughput.
- 526 G-Force for maximum extraction.
- One year full parts and labor warranty.
- 15 lb. load capacity.
- Available in white enamel or stainless steel.
- Programmable Led display in 34 different languages.
- 33.5" H x 23.5" W x 28.5" D
- 208-240V 60Hz, 2 X 30 amps NEMA L6-30.